- Monday - Sunday closed
The first element of fun is being clean and safe.
At Altitude Park, we have always put our guests’ safety and well-being first. In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, we are raising the bar for your health even higher by implementing a revolutionary cleanliness certification program called C3 (Caring through Cleanliness and Certification).
So what is C3?
- Full-park cleanliness program
- Cleaning products that are consistent with CDC guidelines
- Executed by trained and certified staff
- Extensive cleaning protocols before, during and after hours
- Audited by EcoSure – our health and safety evaluation partner
How we are adjusting the operations in our stores
- New C3 Cleaning Protocols
- We have dedicated C3 team members assigned to consistently cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Cleaning Stations
- We have added disinfectant cleaning stations for guests use throughout the park.
- Hand Sanitizer
- We have increased the location and number of hand sanitizer stations available for use throughout the park.
- Social Distancing Changes
- We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures. We have separated tables and removed chairs [where applicable] to allow more distance between our guests.
- Crowd Control
- We have implemented crowd control measures that limit the capacity of guests in the park. NOTE: Please reserve your jump pass online to secure your timeslot.
- Jump Passes
- In order to serve more guests and allow for more time to clean, we are reducing jump times to a maximum of 1 hour per day.
- Team Member Safety
- We are making face masks and gloves available to team members to protect them during their shift.
- Park Cleanliness Audits
- Altitude Park has partnered with EcoSure in auditing our park cleanliness. EcoSure is a leader in health and safety evaluations and will be independently auditing our park.